Thursday, May 25, 2017

11 Days

 I watched a video in school and it stood out to me for many different reasons. Many, many different reasons and ways actually. One of the first things that it was very different from other things that I have heard, is that she said to live today like you have 11 days left. I know that she said that because  she had her breaking point 11 days before the anniversary of her husband's death. That one year ago, on that day, her husband had 11 days to live and he didn't even know it. It was a sad story, actually. But instead of just saying live life like you don't have a tomorrow she said live life like you only have 11 days left and it's so unheard of, normally you just hear something like you might die tomorrow  or live like you're going to die today or maybe even tonight. But you never hear someone say that you should live like you're going to die in 11 days. And I think whats more of a significant message me is that you can actually live life like you only have 11 days left, you can live your life with some conservation but still live life to the fullest, live every day like it's worth something.  In a case where you live like you have 11 days left you live your day to the fullest but you don't go crazy and all out and become wild because you still have 11 days so you still need to get certain things done. Its living life with a purpose but also different compared to live life like there is no tomorrow. It's not a very interesting topic to most people, I can bet you, but it certainly intrigues me very much and I wanted to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment