Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Plan

     I've created a plan. A plan that I hope will work, at first when this thought first crossed my mind I thought that this wouldn't work, but now I have some hope. But, before I get into the plan, I must inform you on why I though this wouldn't work. When I was in fifth grade I was pushed down a long stair case, the end result was me breaking my hip. After this incident, everyone saw me as a fragile child that wasn't allowed to do anything dangerous or potentially harmful. I was also a very curious and adventurous child, so this really restricted me from doing  things I thought were fun, such as skating. My brothers started showing interest in skating boarding after I was totally refrained from it, and I hated that they got to do the things that I wanted to do. But recently the topic of skating has come back into my life. A while ago I went to the mall and my friend took my into a skating store where you could customize your board, and again I felt that jealousy, remembering how my mom would never let me get on a board again.
     But, even more recently I went outside and I saw my neighbor, a 9 year old little girl, roll past on a long board. And that brought back all the memories of doing what I wanted to do. But then an idea clicked into my head. I could distinguish the differencesof skate boarding and longboarding, longboarding is much safer than skateboarding and it's a cruiser and not lightweight for tricks, which makes it more  reliable. My birthday is coming up and my mom wants to plan a party, but what if I just forget about the party and replace that with a sturdy and safe longboard instead. I could even articulate my reasons and make it even easier for my mom to give in. I could tell me mom that I am much older and responsible now, and if I fall I could catch myself easier than when I was younger. I think this plan just might work, I hope she goes for it. I want this so bad that I think I'll even wear safety pads if she wanted me to. Now I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment