Thursday, May 25, 2017

New Kid at School Says Goodbye

This school year is very close to being over and I can't tell if I'm excited or if I'm sad. This was a new school for me so, the year was filled with meeting new people, learning new rules, and learning and picking up the normalities of life around here.  Compared to my other school, this one seemed to be less strict. I have to say that I did pretty good, when it comes to blending in I did pretty well. If you don't count my first day of gym class that is. My first day of gym class was very scary to me because it was just a room of unfamiliar faces who were watching me. They were watching and wanted to know my abilities when it came to being active, well at least that's was I thought it was. Turns out that everyone couldn't care less. But I thought that everyone was watching and I really wanted to be normal so I tried in gym, running as fast as I could. This resulted in me falling over a fellow student and sliding all the way across the gym floor, on my stomach. Yep, that was my first gym experience and I was mortified . After I got used to the school and its everyday norms, I really liked it. The teachers seemed as if they cared and some actually did, that was really comforting to a new kid in a weird place. I'm going to miss the easy going flow of this school, because I know for a fact that high school will NOT be as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment